Congratulations! You are part of our Private Beta to integrate the Introvoke components on your own platform. To make things easier, we launched the Introvoke WordPress plugin. This plugin enables you to:
- Create new events
- Manage/remove existing events
- Add/remove speakers and organizers for each event
- Create/manage Networking Hubs (coming soon)
- Embed the Introvoke Event component in any page
- Embed the Networking Hub component in any page
- Download the Introvoke plugin from the link you received from our team
- You should have also received your company id and auth token
- Navigate to the Admin page of your wordpress website and install the Introvoke plugin.
- A success message should appear, then, press Activate Plugin
- Now that we activated the plugin, we need to add the correct credentials. Press Settings under the Introvoke plugin
- Add the company id and auth token that you received in the settings fields
- Press save to load the admin center.
- Once you press save, you will see the Introvoke admin center for your company
- That’s it! You can now create/manage and embed components across your website.
How to create and embed a new event
After you install the plugin as explained above, you can create new events and embed them on your platform.
- Go to Settings -> Introvoke and press on Create a new Event
- Fill in the information on screen and upload a banner for the event
- Make sure you set the correct timezone for the event
- This banner will be used on the upcoming page along with a countdown to the Start Date.
- Press Create Event and you will be navigated to manage the event
- Here you can change the general information or add/remove speakers and organizers for this event. The plugin will automatically fetch the users on our website. See section below for more info.
- To embed the component, switch the tab to “Embed info” and copy the shortcode displayed.
- This shortcode can be copied anywhere on your website but we recommend using a Full-Width page to ensure the component has enough space for the video component and chat.
How to add/remove presenters and organizers
- Go to Settings -> Introvoke and press on any of the existing events
- In the manage event page, locate the Add speakers / Add organizers section
- To add a new speaker or organizer, simply press “Add an organizer/speaker” and search the user name or email that is already registered on your platform.
- A drop down will appear with suggestions and you can add the user that you wish
- Once ready press Save
- You can add as many speaker/organizers as you wish per event. We recommend keeping the speakers count smaller to promote better discussions.
- When ready, press on “Update Event”.
- The organizer has the ability to promote attendees on stage at any point